Saturday 22 April 2017

22.4.17 ASDA Price Rises




ASDA is up to its usual tricks, games, shite and shenanigans.  I am not referring to the lack of products on the shelves - I am well used to deficiencies in that area.  No, I am on about the prices.

Today's visit was for a limited amount of stuff, although the limit was reduced because of Asda's uselessness.  The shelf of Plenty was empty - how cunting ironic!  No pork shoulder chops, no cherry variety on 500g yoghurts, and a few other frustrations.  The biggest frustration was in relation to Carlsberg.




For many weeks, these 20-can boxes of Carlsberg have been £11 each (after a phase of £15 during which I bought not one of them from Asda).  The box I picked up today was first on the conveyor belt, and I was waiting to make sure the £11 was applied by the scanner, especially as the price was conveniently missing on the display.  [This is almost certainly no cunting conincidence - sharp prictice indeed!]  The beep came, and £14.00 was the price.  I declined to accept this and the item was removed.  CUNTS.  The checkout operator confirmed "everything has just gone up".  But why the cunting fuck?

ASDA is getting more and more like American Airlines, and I would not be surprised to receive a punch from a checkout operator next time I load up the conveyor and don't put my toiletries in a sealed plastic bag.




I think the only thing that was okay on this visit was the ability to park in a blue-badge bay, as there were no fuckers abusing them.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment