Sunday 19 March 2017

19.3.17 Not Chosen By Me, ASDA!


My stop-off at ASDA was less than successful.  My requirements were minimal - no more than a couple of bottles of Summer Fruits High Juice and some lager.




The prime objective was the juice, but ASDA decided that it would stock every flavour except Summer Fruits.  The shelf was brimming with cordial but there was a strange gap at one end.  The bottles of High Juice on display all announced "Chosen by you" on their labels.  Of course, none of the cunting bottles were chosen by me, of interest to me or of any relevance.  The item that would have been chosen by me was not fucking available!

I swerved the lager because the £15 for 20 cans of Carlsberg was unreasonable, especially considering the same in Lidl is £10.99 and in Aldi, £11.99.

I did decide to pick up a couple of shirts, which were on offer.  The double pack of 16½ inch shirts was on offer, at £8 instead of £12, and this was perfect.

When I got home, Mrs MWSC commented on the nice shirts but queried why I had opted for size 14½.  The cunting fucking bollocking shirts were too small, and the outside packaging showed one size while the contents were of another - and the wrong cunting size!

So what I wanted to choose was unavailable.  What WAS chosen by me was not what I ended up with. WTF ASDA?

Rolling back the contentment, service, options, availability and accuracy.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment